1) Vietnam no longer a war: Vietnam was known during the French then American War and you learn about Vietnam through books, movies, stories…, Wars are the past, Vietnam is now a developing country in peace, Vietnamese people are friendly and welcoming.
2) History and Culture: If you are curious about Vietnam, better to travel to Vietnam to learn about interesting Vietnamese history and culture which are supposed to have 4 thousand years long. Why Vietnam? Let come and find your answers!
3) In Mountains: You will enjoy amazing, breathtaking sceneries and many different ethnic minorities groups who still keep their unchanged traditions for hundred years. In mountains, you can also trek through beautiful rice terraces, experience home stay, daily life of the locals…Sapa tours, Northeast and Northwest loops are suggested Vietnam tours for your adventure of a life time!
4) In Lowlands: It is essential for any Vietnam tour package to experience a real Vietnam because lowlands such as the Red River Delta, Mekong River Delta are where you see massive rice paddy fields, women working in the fields and wearing the conical hats, men working after the water buffaloes, markets selling local products, festivals…
5) In Cities: If you think that cities are crazy, you may be wrong. In many cities in Vietnam, the charming colonial quarters still exist while the old or ancient towns remind you of the old days, the pagodas and temples reflect the spiritual life…, which do not make your Vietnam tour boring but a lot of new discoveries in each day of your Vietnam travel.
6) Beaches: Vietnam holiday offers you some of the best beaches of the world such as Cua Dai beach in Hoi An, Nha Trang beach, Mui Ne beach, Phu Quoc island, Con Dao island and beach, which are perfect ending for any tour to Vietnam especially Vietnam family tours, Vietnam honeymoon tours, Vietnam relaxation tours…
7) Heritages: Vietnam is well-known for many natural and cultural heritages that recognised by UNESCO. Halong bay, Phong Nha caves, Hoi An Ancient town, My Son sanctuary, Hue, Imperial City are the names that we will include in most of your Vietnam tour packages
8) Vietnam hotels and resorts: Vietnam holidays will make you surprise for offering you many options for accommodations from basic 2 stars to world’s class hotels and beach resorts. Sofitel Metropole in Hanoi, The Nam Hai in Hoi An, Six Senses in Nha Trang, Park Hyatt in HCMC… are among the top list of the world’s best hotels.
9) Vietnamese cuisines: Food is the best way for one person to love? It is absolutely true when you travel to Vietnam. Street’s food is delicious, cheap, which is great way to learn about Vietnamese culture while luxury restaurants are available if you want to enjoy Vietnamese special dishes in traditional music or your meals like home.
10) Vietnam weather and climate: Want to know the best mouth to travel Vietnam? The answer is every month because Vietnam is a long country with different parts and weather. It is said that a Vietnam tour package will bring you different holidays, it means you will experience different things all the time, not only about weather, but also landscapes, culture…
Why travel Vietnam? So many reasons to tell, just come and get your own answers. Want a great Vietnam holiday? Get lost in so many choices? Tired of searching? Let’s make it easier by sending your interests, your schedule and people in your group to Vietnam at firstname.lastname@example.org. Your private travel consultant at Vivutravel will get back shortly and send you a proposal including a tentative itinerary tailor-made just for you and the most competitive price that we can offer.
By minhquanfoto from Pixabay