Are you looking for quality fleet management software? Managing a fleet can be a daunting task, whether you are a large company or small. Getting the right software can help organize everything from routes to mileage and gas usage. This includes travel by road, water, and air.
FMS | The Expert in Fleet Management System, Fleet Management Solutions specialized providing custom built software solutions around business needs.
Fleet Management Solutions is the leading systems software provider of Fleet Management Services and Training Solutions to organizations and companies operating in developing and post-conflict countries. We offer fast, reliable and user-friendly systems that will help your business to perform better and gain profit.
Fleet management software enables people to accomplish a series of specific tasks in the management of any or all aspects relating to a company’s fleet of vehicles. These specific tasks encompass all operations from vehicle acquisition to disposal. Software, depending on its capabilities, allows functions such as driver and vehicle profiling, trip profiling, dispatch, vehicle efficiency, etc. It can provide remote control features, such as Geo-fencing and active disabling. Current vehicle diagnostic information can also be related to a management site, depending on the type of hardware installed in the vehicles. New platform, based on Fleet management software, is fleet controlling with higher amount of information available for both drivers and dispatchers of a fleet.
TOOLS AND ASSET MANAGEMENT SYSTEM is a system designed to manage fixed assets from the date of acquisition through to asset disposal. It is an automated management system that records all transactions pertaining to assets. It is capable of computing an assets value from initial purchase cost up to its current depreciated value. Our comprehensive software package is modular and future proofed, so the software can evolve as your organization grows.
TAMS – is a powerful management tool to control and maintain your asset base on a world-wide basis.
* Actual tracking of fixed assets
* Monitoring inventory per site
* User management
* Automated transactions (Order, Request, Purchases )
* Transactions Report Generation
* Material Safety Data Sheet
* In-transit tracking of assets
* Transaction audit trailing
* Controls maintenance routines
* Can easily track and manage assets and tools per site and location basis
* Mitigates time consumed in processing transactions (WO, PO, RFQ and etc)
* Provides accurate reports and printable forms based on system transactions
* Controls and gives every user restrictions based on given system account
* Can generate/ provide user and transaction system actions logs for auditing
* Detailed report and monitoring
By Unsplash from Pixabay