With the growth and expansion of restaurants across the country, there has been a trend of restaurants coming up with innovative ways to attract customers. This has lead many restaurants to add more features than just serving great meals. One method of attracting customers is to offer entertainment along with the dining experience.
The following are some entertainment concepts that have been implemented in restaurants:
1. Live music is a very popular attraction at restaurants. Types of live music performances include violinists, single instrument performer such as guitar soloist, harpist, saxophone players, etc. Restaurants can also have musical groups such as jazz bands, country bands, etc. There are restaurants that use live music to enhance the theme of their restaurant. An example would be using mariachi bands for a Mexican restaurant. There are many musical styles to suit everyone’s tastes. People can relax, dine, and enjoy the fantastic music.
2. Dinner Theaters are a very popular concept. The restaurant incorporates the meal with the musical theater show. There can be particular themes such as the pop music genre, medieval times, etc. It can very interactive with the performers including the diners in the show. Most are musicals mixed with comedy.
3. There are also restaurant/ entertainment activity restaurants. For instance, there are restaurants designed for kids that have a number of entertainment activities such as carnival type games, video games, slides, jungle gyms, indoor miniature golf, and much more. Chuck E. Cheese restaurants are an example of this type of entertainment restaurant.
4. There are restaurants that specialize in murder mystery entertainment. Along with dinner, guests can become a part of a murder mystery where they have to solve clues to identify the murderer. Some of these restaurants offer murder mystery weekend packages.
5. There are restaurants that host magic shows for their guests. A magician or group of magicians will perform magic tricks while the guests dine.
6. There are also single entertainers that perform at restaurant. Types of entertainers can include comedians, balloon twisters, etc.
7. There are adult orientated restaurants such as Dave and Busters which provides adult orientated games for groups such as team building activities for work related groups (corporate management skills), solving adult games such as puzzles, races, corporate leadership games, themed parties, scavenger hunts, billiards, shuffleboard, bowling, and much more. As well, these types of restaurants can offer buffets and party platters.
8. There is now a growing trend of a theater-restaurant concept that offers sit-down dinner theaters that double as restaurants so moviegoers can enjoy a meal while watching a movie.
If you are looking for a fun night out on the town, there are now restaurants that offer great entertainment, activities, and much more with their meals. It gives customers more of a choice of places to entertain friends and family. You can have a fun filled evening at a place that offers both dinner and entertainment in the same location. Because of the growth of the restaurant industry, there is now something fun and delicious for everyone.
By Pexels from Pixabay