Your latest trip to the grocery store has turned disastrous with your credit card being rejected just as you put the last bag into your basket. Now what? Is it possible to revive your poor credit standing while still using credit to buy your necessary items?
It is possible to reestablish good credit by using a secured, high interest, or low balance credit card.
A secured credit card works like a prepaid card with funds easily transferred from your bank account. Once those funds are used up, the card becomes inactive until more money is applied. Even people with bad credit or a bankruptcy can often obtain this kind of card.
If bank funds are not readily available but you need credit, you can apply for a high interest credit card. Although dealing with more interest fees may be the last thing you want to do, a high interest credit card may make sense if you commit to paying off your monthly balances in full. Once payments are made on a regular basis, creditors may extend your line of credit.
A low balance credit card is another way to work with less-than-perfect credit. Creditors will set a limit to your spending and once that amount is reached the card will become inactive.
Choosing one of these bad credit credit cards can help you improve your credit rating and get you back to frustration-free grocery buying in no time.
Trubute Gold MasterCard
Having problems getting a credit card due to past credit history? The Tribute Gold MasterCard Credit Card could be the right card for you.
– Unsecured Gold MasterCard Credit Card
– Reports to the Major Credit Bureaus
– MasterCard cards are accepted at over 25 million locations worldwide
– Quick Online Decision
Orchard Bank Classic MasterCards
If you’re looking for a card with built in benefits you can use on a daily basis and that provides you with the opportunity to establish better credit at the same time, you may be interested in the Orchard Bank Classic Cards.
As a cardmember, your Platinum, Gold, Classic or Secured card can help you build your credit history.
You’ll also enjoy acceptance at millions of locations worldwide, including website purchases and reservations; account information updated and at your fingertips 24/7; email and text messages to remind you of your upcoming payment due date with online enrollment.
* It is our goal to offer you the credit card that best fits your credit profile, which may or may not be the card you originally inquired about. You may be offered a secured card or an unsecured card, which may not include a 0% Introductory APR, and with different terms and conditions which will be disclosed before your application is processed.
New Millennium Bank Secured Platinum VisaZ or MasterCardZ
A Platinum card can be yours for the taking. New Millennium Bank can approve you for up to $ 10,000* in secured credit regardless of your income or credit history. Choose a Visa or MasterCard.
– Reports to ALL 3 Bureaus
– No Credit Check
– Be Approved Regardless of Credit History
– Special High Introductory Savings Rate
– Bonus $ 3,000 credit line with My Computer Club
By 27707 from Pixabay