PG Diploma in Hospital Administration in health care or hospital management fulfils distinct needs of middle level administrators in hospitals or healthcare and related sectors.
PG Diploma in Hospital Administration program in healthcare or hospital management will provide a professional qualification and insights into managerial functions for those serving graduates who wish to take up healthcare services, health or hospital management as a professional career.
The recent resolution allowing the entry of private agencies in health insurance is an important step taken by the government to reach out to the vast majority of people who are without any insurance coverage. The corporate hospitals and other agencies will play an important role in the current scenario. Therefore, there is a need for a properly trained pool of hospital administrators who can design and deliver quality health services. Only trained Hospital Administrator can provide professional service in Hospital and give quality service to patients.
The primary objective of this Post Graduate Diploma course in Hospital Administration is to train medical and non-medical graduates to undertake a wider range of administrative and managerial responsibilities within hospital organizations. This will help the hospitals to be managed professionally and in turn deliver quality healthcare to the patients.
This course with its integrated inputs will help the student to gain strong conceptual and technical knowledge in various management concepts and improve his analytical capability to prepare him for the administrative functions.
Course Objectives of PGDHA Course
* To prepare qualified and efficient administrators to manage hospitals.
* To train the candidate in various methods of administration of hospitals.
* To develop better systems for effective delivery of healthcare in hospitals.
* To train the candidate in developing better leadership skills.
* To train the candidate in understanding the concepts of organizational behavior and human resource management.
* To provide the necessary skills and knowledge for practical orientation and implementation of strategies with relation to modern hospitals.
* The aim of this module is to acquaint the students with the basic principles of management, organizational behavior, materials management and human resource management with reference to hospitals.
* This module helps the student understand clearly the role of economics in general and in context to hospitals and healthcare in specific. The module also explains the evolution and importance of health insurance.
By Parentingupstream from Pixabay