WORLD OF WARCRAFT HUNTER PETS
is a Hunter’s constant companion as they travel through Azeroth and Outland. When fighting solo or in small groups, a Hunter’s pet acts as a tank allowing the Hunter to maintain the range that he/she requires in order to do their best in combat. When not tanking, pets can be used to deal damage in addition to the Hunter’s shots and stings.
Important to know basic pet types.
1. Hunter’s Tank Pets – High Health, High Armor, Low Damage
2. Hunter’s DPS (Fighting) Pets – High Damage, Low Health, Low Armor
3. Hunter’s Balanced Pets – Well Balanced, Do Not Excel At Anything
4. Hunter’s Caster Pets – Magical, Avoid Using
WORLD OF WARCRAFT HUNTER PETS FEED
this allows hunters to maintain the happiness and loyalty levels of their pets. Your pet’s happiness and loyalty will increase their ability to fight which will impact how rapidly you gain experience levels. Pets get a bonus to their base abilities when happy and a negative to their base abilities when unhappy. If either of these two pet stats dip below certain default percentages, the pet will become unruly and will eventually abandon the Hunter. Thus, it is vital to the use of a pet to have the ability to feed the pet.
OBTAIN AND TAMING WORLD OF WARCRAFT HUNTER PETS.
To obtain a pet, the Hunter must use his/her Tame Beast skill on a valid beast, from a select family, who is exactly their level or lower. Upon starting the taming process, the Hunter’s armor is decreased by 100% and they cannot perform any other actions, or else the attempt at taming should fail. The taming process takes 25 seconds and does not increase with every hit, but it can be interrupted. With certain patches.
* Hunter abilities such as Concussive Shot, Wyvern Sting, and Freezing Trap can slow or stop a beast, reducing hits to the hunter which allows for easier taming.
* Try this: Lay a trap, and wait for your cool down. Pull your target across the trap and once it is iced, lay another freezer nearby and back away further before you begin taming. Thanks to the new combat traps, your target will not come close to hurting you!
* Some beasts have a knock back ability. Using the Freezing Trap on them is essential, as the knock back will interrupt the taming process, forcing you to start over.
# Using Aspect of the Monkey can reduce hits during taming.
# A good way to tame a pet is to ask a mage for help. It’s possible to tame a pet that is sheeped. This also works with the druid spell [Hibernate].
# The Scare Beast ability can also be helpful in conjunction with traps and shots.
# Draenei can cast Gift of the Naaru on themselves just before beginning a tame. Don’t wait until you need it though as you can’t cast it after the tame begins.
??????FEEDING WORLD OF WARCRAFT HUNTER PETS/Rare pets????????
Visit us to see the full guide
By Meditations from Pixabay