Kerala is the best tourist destination in India which everyone wants to visit in the vacation and make memory for life time. Kerala is a place for the honeymoon couples, adventure enthusiast, or tourist want to experience the exotic holiday that wins the heart of every tourist. Its main attraction is long stretches of golden beaches, unnerving backwater for houseboat cruising and people love to come for their romantic honeymoon destination. It has many tourist attractions which people love to visit and spend their lovely time in the best climate. In the map of India Kerala is the hottest destination in the southern west corner of India. So book you tickets for a holiday tour to Kerala and enjoy like heaven in India.
The best tourist attraction
1. Kochi- “The Queen of Arabian Sea” is very famous for the Chinese fishing nets in its harbor, Jewish Synagogue, St Francis church, fort Cochin and the Santa Cruz basilica as these are very few places in the country. The Harbor is very busy with the ships, people and tourists.
2. Kovalam Beach- Everyone likes beaches so that they can enjoy sunbathing on the sandy beach or swimming in the Arabian Sea and they love to do water sports in the shore of the beaches. It is located 11 km from Trivandrum and known for its charming beach.
3. Backwaters- In the calm palam-fringed waterways tourist can enjoy the luxurious and traditional houseboat or kettuvallom in the silent water which has the sound of rippling water and bird calls. Alleppey is the best tourist destination in Kerala which is very popular for houseboat cruising
4. Alappuzha-Kerala is very scenic in nature and backwaters are to be seen near this town.Its is the venue for the annual snake boat races in the onam festival. Many people reach this place to see the Boat race and cheer for the Nehru Gold Cup completion.
5. Thiruvananthapuram- It is the capital city of the state which is also very famous for the Sri Padmanbhaswamy Temple, Kuthiramalika, Palace museum as many people love to see rare and invaluable collection of the royal family of travancore.
6. Munnar & Wayanad – the Queen among hill Station which is famous for its verdant tea gardens,churches,waterfalls,dams and the eravikulam national park.
The Best time to visit Kerala
Kerala is for experiencing the climate and enjoying the nature so it depends on what you like to see. It has three seasons.
One starts in winter from October to February are mild and pleasant as temperature drops down but the weather is never too chilly.
Second starts in summer from March to May are hot and humid a good time to visit through the hill station of Thekkady and Munnar.
Third stats in monsoon from June and September are the time for heavy rains and strong winds.
I am sure by now you must have made up your mind to spend your upcoming vacations in this fantastic city Kerala
By superfactice from Pixabay