In my business I hear a lot of excuses why people think they can’t create their own information products. Getting past these obstacles is critical for you to grow your business in a powerful way that leverages your time and income. It’s important to understand why none of these excuses should be stopping you in your tracks.
Do any of these sound familiar?
* I don’t have the expertise to create my own info product.
* I don’t know where to start with making a product.
* My industry is a difficult one to create a product for.
* There’s already so much offered to my target market.
* I don’t know which subject will sell.
* I don’t have the time to spend creating a product.
* I don’t have the technical expertise.
* How can I compete with the experts?
* Who would want something that I produced, anyway?
Whatever may be standing in the way of creating your own info products, I want you to write them down and re-frame those objections into positive affirmations, because you have some unique knowledge that lots of others out there want to know and which will help them.
In fact, you could look at it like you have an obligation to share what you’ve learned, and to do it in a way that brings you income so you can continue creating more of these helpful info products.
It’s no good to simply put something together without doing the appropriate research to make sure there is a demand for your product, or that people want it. For you to create effective info products that sell time and time again, and build your wealth you need to be clear with your vision.
This is where you can now bring in the 5 key elements that are part of a complete marketing or action plan to build your business.
1. Be clear on your vision for your business.
2. Identify your target market – your target audience and what the primary wants, needs and problems of your target audience are. Know what they want, as opposed to what you think they need.
3. Identify the ways to solve their problems, with the knowledge and information that you have or the solution you are providing.
4. Create your road map or action plan.
5. Be passionate about what you are doing. This is so important! You want to enjoy your time working, and if you’re really passionate about what you do, it shows in the service that you provide to your clients.
Once you’re clear on these points, you can begin to create the info products or services that will make up the positions in your marketing funnel. The idea is to find prospects, attract them to become leads, build trust in the relationship so they will become customers, and this is the point where they pull out their credit cards, and then continue providing great information for them so they become dedicated, long term or high end customers.
Knowing and understanding the basic rules of info marketing and your marketing funnel is important so you can create the perfect road map or action plan to building a successful business where you work less, reach more people, and earn more.
By Alexandra_Koch from Pixabay