Franchising is one of the ideal ways of building a business – fast. Investing in a franchise allows you to become more successful more quickly, because you’re investing in a business that is already well established. It is one of the more secure money-making strategies, and it enables you to get out of the “rat race” and finally be your own boss. It brings together two parties in a unique business partnership – franchisor and the franchisee. It allows the franchisee, to market products or services using the brand, and operating methods of the franchisor.
The cost to start a franchise business is different for every franchise company. In most cases, you will be required to pay both initial and ongoing fees. It includes all costs regards your office setup, contractor fees, signage and inventory.
What are the major advantages?
The question we get asked a lot is, is it a worthwhile investment to buy into a franchise? The answer to that can be found in your desire to succeed. A franchise offers many advantages such as an established name, market reputation, customers, system, training and more. In return, you normally pay an initial license fee. The major advantages of choosing a franchise are:
1. You benefit from tried, tested and proven business systems and procedures that have been totally tested and proven in that business sector.
2. Reduces risk of business failure. Your franchisor is already well-established – now they share that expertise with franchisees in return for an investment.
3. The services, products and entire business system will have been previously market tested and therefore customers come to you with a higher degree of trust.
4. Your franchisor will provide ongoing training sessions to improve your business operations and profitability.
5. You should also benefit from existing marketing, and in some cases, you will be given a micro-site of your own.
Redstones is a fast growing letting and estate agency, offering great opportunities of owning a property franchise business. Our unique franchise package includes all the service and support that you need to succeed in an expanding market. We are passionate in ensuring our franchisees grow their business and maximise profitability.
Our franchise package is comprehensive – it covers all aspects from marketing to finance, and from back office systems to training.
Become a property franchisee with Redstones and realise your true business potential. We are committed to providing you with all the necessary support you need, to ensure your success.