International students need to demonstrate a high English language ability to be eligible for visa and study abroad. Globally recognized universities offer instruction and lectures in English during classes making compulsory for students to know the language well. A higher score in proficiency test score proves language ability of the applicants. This is why international students need higher English language proficiency to be eligible for admission, visa, work, and immigration in native speaking countries. In short, English proficiency plays an important role in starting a successful career for international students.
Reason to Take PTE
Several agencies such as IELTS, TOEFL, PTE, and so on are conducting English tests and certifying international students. The Pearson Test of English (PTE) is a relatively new test but has won hearts of international students globally. The computer-based test is conducted by Pearson PLC group and was launched in 2009. The PTE test of English offers a complete assessment in English language ability of takers. The test consists of four sections as speaking, writing, reading, and listening. There are 20 question formats and conducted in a single sitting 3-hour test.
Benefits of Taking PTE Academic Test
The PTE Test is a fair, reliable, and secure way of assessing English language ability for international students. Here are the top benefits takers get taking PTE test:
1. Give Exam Result Quickly: Takers get the exam results within 5 working days after taking the test compare to IELTS which takes 13 days.
2. Reliable Marking System: Marking is done according to pre-defined guidelines by intelligent machines to avoid partiality and errors. Thus, takers get a secure and reliable score every time. Marks are given from 10-90 points in the test to takers.
3. Assess Multi-Skills of Takers: The overall score is given assessing the performance in communicative skills and enabling skills of takers. The score is calculated assessing performance in all items starting from personal introduction to answers of prompts in all sections. A higher overall score reflects the real ability of takers.
4. Book Test on Flexible Dates: The PTE test can be booked in any of 150 authorized centers 363 days a year. Other agencies offer limited test dates to takers. Select the nearest centers from your place to take the test from your home.
5. Globally Approved PTE Scores: The test scores of PTE are accepted in over 6000 organizations globally including governments, education institutions, employers, and immigration agencies. US, UK, New Zealand, and Australia accept the score for studies, work, and immigration of international applicants.
6. Real Life Language: The test contains real life language questions and no dialects which confuse takers. Integrated questions like speaking and reading reflect real life settings for takers.
7. Get Secure Score: PTE takes palm-vein scanning, randomized test forms, and use data forensics to keep your score secure and takes universities into confidence.
8. Take Exam Unlimitedly: You can take the PTE test unlimitedly until the desired score is achieved. You can book another test after getting the first test score.
Use PTE Voucher to Book Test
Takers need to spend $ 330 in booking the PTE test in advance and late booking leads to 25% extra charges. Students often need to take the test several times and spend more money leading to financial constraints. To avoid financial problems, book the test with a PTE voucher. Use the voucher code and get 10% discount on booking the test online. Contact us to buy voucher and book the test immediately.
By OpenClipart-Vectors from Pixabay