Music refers to a form of art whose medium is sound as well as silence It includes pitch, rhythm, and dynamics. It is derived from Greek word. The performance, creation as well as definition of music vary according to culture& are the language of soul. The taste of music can be different from person to person.
There are benefits of listening music:
1. Cool music helps in control of your heartbeat. Good music helps calm the cells and tissues that form the lungs, which reduces the patient’s breathing and heartbeat to normal.
2. It helps in reducing stress as it is best medicine for reducing the stress and full source of entertainment.
3. When you listen to music it gives you positive energy
4. While you are doing exercise you can listen to favorite music tracks.
5. It can also divert attention away from the pain and encouraging relaxation.
6. It helps to forget the past & stressful things and remember the momentous events that once happened in your life.
7. The music unites culture. It unites culture. We are able to understand and find a personal link to the cultural heritage of music, such as the time when the music was composed, the place where it was released, and the message of the music.
8. By listening music it removes negative thoughts
The music can be divided into different types:
1. Classic music
2. Rock music
3. Metal music
4. Hip hop music
5. Wedding ceremony music
6. Trance music
7. Jazz music
Classic music: this type of music includes chamber, choral pieces as well as music requires a full orchestra. Classical music may also refer to the native and folk music of any country. The styles vary greatly depending upon available instruments.
Rock music: this type of music the vocals are accompanied by guitar, drum as well as bass. Certain rock groups also use piano, synthesizer, saxophone, flute, mandolin and sitar for a deeper effect.
Metal music: It came into existence after Second World War. The melody of the song is heavily influenced by the structure of the songs.
Hip hop music: These types of music always include use of instruments such as guitar, violin, fiddle, piano, bass and drums. This can be used in different intensities to emote feelings of anger, pride and others.
Wedding music: this type of music that are used in wedding ceremonies. These can be classical as well as modern according to choice of the people.
Trance music: this type is usually played in clubhouses. It is characterstized by fast rhythm as well as tempo.
Jazz music: it is featured by strong as well as complex rhythms. This is rhythm music and called as swing
Folk music: it is kind of traditional music that is handed from generations in every culture. Popular as well as tribal music are the two sub genes of music.
By Pexels from Pixabay