There is a better solution to using a fax machine if you often send and receive faxes. An Internet fax service offers many advantages that the traditional method does not offer. Make your life easier by using the Internet for your faxing needs.
Following are 5 benefits to using an Internet fax service:
1. More money in your pocket – An online fax service can cost less than $ 8 a month, and this includes everything you need to send and receive faxes to anyone. Not only will you be eliminating the need for an expensive second phone line, but you no longer need to worry about throwing money at that ugly fax machine to maintain it.
2. Fax number included – You generally will have the choice of a local, or toll free number that is only yours to be used for incoming faxes. You can add additional fax numbers, if you need them, and you don’t have to worry about adding phone lines as you add fax numbers.
3. Environmentally friendly – By faxing online, you not only do your part to reduce your electricity usage, but you can save many trees by eliminating the need to print out the faxes you receive. Most Internet fax solutions allow you to edit, and sign, your faxes without needing to print them out. And by creating the entire fax document on your computer, you never have to handle a paper fax again.
4. Receive faxes anywhere – An online fax service has the ability to forward faxes you receive directly to your email inbox. This means that you can be in Australia and instantly receive a fax that was sent to your local fax number. You also have the option to check your faxes via the Internet.
5. Always on fax service – Your Internet fax service is always available to go to work from you and has the ability to receive multiple faxes at the same time. You no longer have to worry about fax busy signals as your virtual service is ready to handle your fax load.
Using the Internet for your faxing needs is what smart people and companies are doing. Not only does it make economical sense, but with the ability to be anywhere in the world and still receive important faxes, it is hard to dispute the advantages using the Internet has over a traditional fax machine. Make technology work to your advantage and start sending and receiving faxes online.
By typographyimages from Pixabay