Mobile games are a rage these days. Thousands of individuals and companies who are distantly related to the game industry have hopped on to the mobile game bandwagon to make money. If you too decide to cash in on the mobile game fad, your ability to choose your mobile game developer is crucial. The success of your mobile game hugely depends on the way the game characters are designed and modeled and how well the game is coded.
Here are five questions that will help you to pick out the best mobile game developer for your game development.
1. Have you developed mobile games before? An experienced mobile game developer will put his expertise to fine tune your game idea into a commercial mobile game. Know whether he provides services like character designing, 3D animation and terrain optimization as well.
2. Can I see your portfolio please? Look for diversity – in mobile platforms worked on plus the types of games developed. Check whether the developer has worked on game concept like yours. Look for the level of complexities in the game development projects.
3. You have your technical expertise in? Try to find out what is the domain expertise of the developer – is it iOS, android, BlackBerry OS or some other framework. Your best bet would be to find a mobile game developer who has expertise in cross-platform app development. This way you can develop your game for multiple devices at almost half the price.
4. Are you on Elance? Elance and Odesk are some of the most preferred sites to find developers on. If your developer in perspective is on such sites, you can see what his contractors say about his work. You can get true and reliable work rating on varied projects delivered by the developer.
5. Would you help me upload my game on the app store? This is crucial. Each app store has specific guidelines. Violation of which can lead to disqualification of your app. Know whether the developer can upload it to the app store and provide you bug-fixing support after the app is uploaded on the app store.
None the less, it is strongly recommended that you choose to partner a mobile game development company for your pricy mobile game development. They are often more reliable and professional than their freelancing counterpart.
By WikimediaImages from Pixabay