Vietnam that is situated in Indochina Peninsula is one of the world busiest tourism attractions. Every years numerous tourists visit for Vietnam holidays and numbers of tourists are increasing per year. The country is full of beautiful beaches and exotic scenery. It sometimes says that if you didn’t visit Vietnam you may left with a blank in your life. Though Vietnam has many tourist destinations but here are 5 top most Vietnamese places that you never ever miss to visit during your Vietnam tours.
5 Places to visit:
* Nha Trang is one of the most popular seasides of Vietnam and holds second place of the beautiful bays in the country. The beautiful beaches with clean ocean water, fine sand, and mild weather is its specialty. The beach is full of seaside resorts where you can have all the luxury of beach living. It is one of the famous scuba diving centers of Vietnam.
* Second must watch in Vietnam is Cu Chi Tunnels that is a great network of connecting underground tunnels. It is located in 40 Km northwest of Saigon City famous as Ho Chi Minh City.
* In southern Vietnam you can visit Mekong delta where Mekong River meets with the sea. The area is covered with rice field with very lush and rich population
* Mui Ne is very much popular destination and is a must if you are going through Vietnam Tour packages. The place is known for wind surfing and famous land dunes that are very near to the town. The dunes have some magnificent panoramic views.
* Sa Pa is near to Chinese border and is situated in Northern Vietnam. Here you can see beautiful paddy terraces which are breath taking views and you feel fresh here.
Precautions to take:
During Vietnam tour Travel, some precautions that you must take are
* Avoid road travel
* Avoid night bushes
* Always keep emergency numbers and first aid kits with you
* Never fail to have a travel guide map with you
By following these precautions there is no doubt that your trip to Vietnam must be very pleasurable.
A Day in Hanoi:
For 1000 years Hanoi is the capital of Vietnam and a cultural venue of lot of ancient vestiges against the wreck of wars and the austerity of time. If you plan to visit Hanoi for a day under Vietnam Holidays you will be surprised to see the remnants of wars and the monuments and it will be difficult for you to choose what to see and what to leave. Some following suggestions may be useful to you during Vietnam tours especially to Hanoi.
The main attraction of the city is Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum that is located in Ba Dinh Square where the declaration of Independence was made by President Ho Chi Minh on 2-9-1945. The Mausoleum is a massive building with Vietnamese architecture with the remains of national hero to pay tributes for his virtue and work. You can see other sites also within the complex like Ho Chi Minh Stilt House, Ba Dihn Square, Ho Ch Minh Museum, One Pillar Pagoda, the Presidential palace and Dien Huu Pagoda. Then you may visit Water Puppet Theatre and Temple of literature. You can enjoy Vietnamese cuisine in the various restaurants around the city. Hoan Kiem Lake is another tourist destination around the old quarter. If you are having Vietnam Tour packages, make ensure you get time for shopping around Old Quarter. You can also give a visit to Ngoc Son temple through Hoan Kiem Lake where you get to explore preternatural Turtle who is associated with very old Chinese legends.
Nightlife of Hanoi:
Nightlife of Hanoi is wasted if you don’t get a chance to see Vietnamese art of quintessential type. This is very unique Vietnamese art having history since tenth century. Vietnam Tour travel is incomplete without puppet show at night. A very entertaining art with beautiful stories is the specialty of these puppet shows.
Though it is difficult to explore the city in 24 hours and that by foot but the city is best be visited by foot only as bushes are very crowded and you may miss some of the monuments if you are not on your feet.
Book Holidays in Vietnam
If you are looking for a romantic faraway escape, booking a Vietnam holidays is the best option. For Vietnam Tours you can contact various tours guide and can consider different Vietnam tour packages available. Here is certain list that you must know before travelling to Vietnam.
Mode of transport:
* Travel from outside of Vietnam
Airways are the most popular mode of transport during Vietnam tour travel. Mostly all international flights are in daily route from Ho Chi Minh City (famous as Saigon) and Hanoi (capital). You can also find an international airport at Danang with having two international flights in a week. There are various direct flights from Europe or connecting flights from other countries also. You can also chose sea route where you need to travel from Cambodia into southern Vietnam crossing Mekong river or you can also enter northern Vietnam from Laos. Taxis are restricted at many places because of constant demolition and reconstruction of roads and hotels so air route is usually the best choice.
* Travel within Vietnam:
Though air travel is a must to Vietnam due to lack of good roads while easy and straightforward internal flights but train travel is another good option for travelling within Vietnam. Train travel helps you to look the tradition, culture and people of Vietnam very closely. You can also choose motorbike which is a real fun but you need someone to drive the bike as a person without Vietnamese driving license are not allowed driving any vehicle on their roads. Night buses are little scary because of road condition and safety purpose.
Main Holiday destinations:
Vietnam is divided into three weather conditions and 3400 Km of coastal regions so there are numerous beach places to spend your holidays with the nature and its explicit beauty. You can go south having sub tropical weather and roam Ho Chi Minh City and Mekong Delta from mid-October to April, You may choose northern Vietnam having cooled and less rainy weather at the same time to visit Hanoi, Halong Bay, Sapa. Centre of Vietnam is completely hot and sunny while floods in October-November. Main tourist places of centre Vietnam are Hoi An, Hue and others.
By haizzzvn from Pixabay