Many internet and network marketers use paid advertising to generate traffic and sign ups. This is generally not sustainable, because with pay per click or banner advertising online, you are basically just a direct marketer. You are not developing any relationships with your prospects. When you stop advertising, the clicks and traffic stop. This article discusses twelve proven elements for network marketing article marketing.
With network marketing article marketing however, if your prospect likes what she reads, she’ is going to see what you have to offer. This is way more effective than pay per click because you are communicating with your prospect emotionally and buyers make their decisions emotionally.
it is important to write articles with great headlines that grabs the readers attention. I often use titles such as xxx killer tips, xxx hot tips, etc. Write from your heart to attract your prospect into your article. This will help you attract emotionally charged prospects who is attracted to you as a real and honest person and for what you have to offer.
In order to generate strong traffic for your website through network marketing article marketing, you need to optimize your articles. Even if you have a well-researched and well-structured article, you will not get a positive nod from your market if it still has an foreign feel for them. That is why it is important to learn the culture of your target market to make them feel that what you have written is especially for them.
To increase the exposure and performance of your network marketing articles, here are twelve elements to follow:
1) The article should have zero self serving links in the article body..
2) The article should have no more than two self serving links in the resource box.
Your resource box at the bottom of your article should be short, sweet, succinct, to the point,and be less than 10% of the total word count of your article.
3) Is the article short (no more than 500 to 550 words)? If so, great.
4) Your article should deliver quality original content with numbered lists, bullet points or easy to glean information that their audience would find valuable.
Make sure your articles are 100% original content. Anything less is really an insult.
There are many other considerations that publishers look for, such as
5) Are you well recognized or respected within your market niche?. If so, excellent!
6) Relevancy of the article to the ezine publisher’s core focus
7) Timing of the article and its relevance to current market dynamics
8) Grammar, spelling, punctuation and sentence structure are perfect
9) Simple, clean, neat and no abuse of the bold/italics/underline attributes
10) Formal approach to the article vs. blogging loose style
11) How well referenced the article is
12) No excessive use of keywords and no keyword stuffing
Write at least 100 or more articles to solidly establish your credibility. I have written over 150 articles and get hits and sign ups from them every day. Follow these guidelines and you will achieve long lasting success from network marketing article marketing.