Third Party ISP Access (TPIA) refers to the Canadian Radio-television and Telecommunications Commission’s (CRTC) ruling, which enforces proprietary ISP’s throughout Canada to wholesale Internet access to third party re sellers.
In 2006, the CRTC introduced the speed-matching requirements for the TPIA services of cable carriers. The Commission decided that if an ISP were to introduce a new retail internet bandwidth; that the service must become available to third party ISP’s at wholesale cost.
Since that time there has been much deliberation between the three stakeholders, yet third party providers continue to flourish. The ones who delivery in terms of performance, tend to stick around, while others fade out of the limelight;
At CanNet we remain confident that our product yields the greatest value in terms on quality, unlimited high speed TPIA.
Advantages of TPIA
1. The most obvious advantage of going with a TPIA is price; the only way to be competitive when re-selling someone else’s services is by lowering profit margins.
1.1 CanNet’s marketing team has also done all of the necessary research to ensure that our prices are the absolute lowest on the market.
2. TPIA offer the same great broadband internet services as their proprietary providers; however, because we cannot offer the same level of support, prices and margins are dramatically reduced.
2.1 Large ISP’s have the pedigree, luxurious features and extensive customer service/ technical support to back up their lavish pricing.
2.2 CanNet provides 24/7 sales, customer service and technical support; however, we only currently offer support in English.
3. TPIA providers also have the added benefit of multiple partnerships.
3.1 This allows third party providers such as CanNet, to provide services Canada wide through multiple vendors; both Cable and FTTN.
3.2 We provide services in 6 different provinces and assign our customers the top service provider in their region at a fraction of the price.
3.3 We have partnered ourselves with the largest Internet Service Providers (ISP’s) in Canada.
3.4 Our list of current suppliers includes Rogers, Bell, Cogeco, Videotron and Shaw.
Why Choose CanNet?
1. We offer completely unlimited services; with no bandwidth throttling, caps or restrictions of any kind.
2. There are no contractual obligations.
3. Our plans prices are guaranteed for the first 2 years of service
4. We offer a 10 day full money back guarantee if you are dissatisfied with your services; this affords our customers the luxury of trying our services risk free.
5. We offer a lifetime warranty on all hardware and equipment; as long as it is not physically damaged.
5.1 We offer elite wired and wireless modems.
6. We guarantee the lowest prices on the market for unlimited high speed broadband internet.
7. As a registered member of the CRTC CanNet does not perform any forms of ITMP (Internet Traffic Management Practices
CanNet Telecom Inc is one of the largest third party distributors in the nation; we are aligned with the largest ISP’s throughout the country to ensure all Canadians households have access to high speed broadband internet, at the lowest price on the market.
CanNet is constantly coming up with enticing promotional content to attract new customers; we are able to maintain a high retention rate because our prices are guaranteed for the first 2 years of service without any surprise/ overage charges. If you are currently on the market for a new ISP; then look no further than CanNet Telecom Inc!
Keep in mind, this promotion will expire come July 29th; this is truly your final chance to take advantage of this high speed broadband service at this extremely low price.
For more information regarding packages, pricing and promotions visit our website at: https://www.cannettel.com/; or call a live CanNet agent at: 1.800.208.7798. When you visit our website simply type on your postal code to find out what services are available in your area along with their prices.