Microsoft Azure is a highly flexible cloud computing platform, designed by Microsoft to successfully build as well as manage applications and services through a global network of datacenters. To learn Microsoft Azure, it is necessary that you are acquainted with the Windows environment and have a basic knowledge of cloud computing. Microsoft Azure training helps you to learn about the Azure development environment and optimize Windows Server workloads on Azure. The Microsoft Azure training makes you an expert in developing and administering Azure solutions. It also makes the learner ready for the Microsoft’s Certified Azure Architect exams. This training is very helpful for:
* Windows Server administrators who want to evaluate the migration of on-premises Active Directory services and roles to the cloud.
* IT professionals who want to use Azure in order to host web sites.
* Database administrators who want to evaluate the use of Azure to host SQL databases.
Microsoft Azure training introduces the students to Microsoft Azure and then teaches them how to manage their infrastructure in Azure. This training is intended for professionals who want to learn more about Microsoft Azure and Cloud Computing. This course provides the appropriate knowledge that is required by all individuals who needs to evaluate Microsoft Azure.
Microsoft Azure online training helps you to become a Microsoft Azure Specialist, and allows you to gain professional recognition in this domain providing you the full knowledge of architecting, developing and administering Azure solutions. This training aids you in proving to the world and show employers that you are ready to take advantage of the growing collection of integrated cloud services. This training develops the skills that are required to provide solutions that can lower total cost and help improve scalability, security, and privacy. It also provides opportunities for career advancement and higher salaries.
Students can also learn to create the most common Azure services, Web Apps, and SQL Databases. After the completion of this training, the learner will be an expert in:
* Describing what is cloud computing, Azure, and Azure subscriptions
* Creating and configuring VMs in Microsoft Azure
* Creating Azure Web Apps and Azure virtual network
* Describing Azure storage and Azure AD
* Describing and deploy databases in Azur
By FirmBee from Pixabay