Vietnam is one of the most beautiful places across the world. The country is famous for its spectacular views, mesmerizing beaches and serene culture. Every year numerous tourists visit Vietnam for pleasure of heart and peace of mind. It is also a favorite holiday destination for UK citizens but before travelling from UK, some facts are necessary to consider neglecting last minute chaos.
How to get Visa for Vietnam if you are from UK:
Tours to Vietnam from UK is very famous concept but while planning to tour, your first priority must be obtaining visa for your tour. There are actually two ways for applying VISA if you are having a UK passport.
* The easiest way to obtain visa is to contact Vietnam embassy in your country and apply for tourist visa. This is a very quick and simple procedure.
* You can also pick up your visa when you arrive at Vietnam airport but you need a letter of approval for this procedure.
* Visa on arrival doesn’t work for land entry so if you are planning to arrive Vietnam by land, you must obtain your visa beforehand.
* If you are in a cruise and you don’t have the visa of Vietnam, you can always contact the cruise operator for the same and there you can get your visa upon arrival on land.
Tourist attractions in Vietnam:
Vietnam is a country of unpredictable weathers so travel to Vietnam can be done anytime. It is famous for its beaches and multi weathers. Some of the famous beaches are Phu Quoc Island, Phan Thiet Mui Ne, Nha Trang, Hoi An and others. If you are planning for Indochina exploration Vietnam Cambodia Tours is the best option. The fun of visiting here will definitely increase if you accept various travel companies packages of Vietnam group travel. It is always beneficial if you choose group packages because they are cheap and you get a chance to know lot of people during your visit. The main airport of Vietnam is Hanoi Airport and from here you can easily travel within Vietnam.
Vietnam a country of exotic beaches
If you are never been in Vietnam, You certainly missed a life time experience of exquisite beauty, exotic beaches and mesmerizing scenery. It is one of the most popular tourist destinations in Indochina peninsula in southwest Asia. A country with two world natural heritage sites and three types of whether within it, also it is one of nature’s blessing around the world.
Vietnam is full of sceneries, beaches and lot of other places. It has 31 natural parks, lot of world heritage sites, 8 zones of world biosphere reserves, and 21 natural tourist areas.
Most visited beaches of Vietnam:
Vietnam with having 2000 miles of coastline is full of white sands and beautiful sunset. Best beaches in Vietnam are:
* Long Beach, Phu Quoc Island is at a stretch of 20 Km with full of yellow sands and coconut palms. The beach is ideal for sunset watching, swimming and letting your skin tan with sunbathing.
* City Beach, Nha Trang is one of the premium beach destinations with dazzling white sand, comfortable beach restaurants, modern sculptures and adventurous water sports.
* Danang Beach is famous for surfing, scuba diving, and swanky resorts. Here ypu will find white sands framed by palms and coconut trees that give your eye heavenly pleasure to watch.
* Doc Let is about 30 Km from Nha Trang. A very quiet place with comfortable beach bungalows, this beach is for all tourists that come to Vietnam with the lust to experience amazingly serene places.
* Phan Theit is 3 hour far from Saigon with 13 mile stretch beach ideal for cool photo shots and weekend escape. The scenery is beautiful with red sands dunes that give the look of exotic desert. There are many other beaches that you cannot forget to visit.
Important facts while visiting Vietnam beaches:
Travel to Vietnam is a good plan to invest your money for tourism purpose but if you are in UK and planning a tour to Vietnam from UK don’t forget to look for Vietnam Cambodia tours as without visiting Cambodia your trip to Indochina peninsula is incomplete and also try to look for Vietnam Group Travel to enhance your fun of journey.
Vietnam, A fun with group travel:
Touring in Vietnam is like roaming a place with intoxicating beauty and only beauty with no specific historical culture but you feel very close to nature. Sometimes it is good or safe when you choose Vietnam group travel. It is not a place to move alone because you need someone to enjoy with all the water sports, mesmerizing sceneries, boat riding and apart from that being in a group means
* You are always under radar that helps you to mingle with locals as you may be shy but your members help you everywhere.
* Small groups is complimentary of big adventures as you have someone with whom you can explore and always be in contact in your expenditure of Vietnam especially if you are not from Asia like you are having tours to Vietnam from UK.
Whether of Vietnam:
Travel to Vietnam in a perfect weather is impossible. It is a country of completely unpredictable weather. The weather is different at different places in a same month of the year so it is better if you decide the time of your travel according to the places you want to visit in Vietnam.
* In southern Vietnam December to late April or may is the dry season and after that you may encounter heavy rains. Day time temperature is very hot almost hitting 40 degree in April or may but at night you feel relief.
* The weather of Centre coast is different as around Nha Trang , rain will be a part of line in November to December while around Hue and Da Nang rainy season will starts from September and ends till February. During June to August temperature is high while in hills, the temperature is pleasurable.
* Northern Vietnam is sunny during October to December but very hot in May to August. Heavy downpours in summer are very common that lead to flood in the area whereas in Dec- Feb where other parts of Vietnam are pouring you can feel winter here with rare snow fall.
It is very obvious that weather is not predictable in Vietnam so you can consider any time for touring there but if you can spare time you may consider Vietnam Cambodia tour to increase your delight of traveling in Indochina peninsula.
By chehappyeyes from Pixabay