For many people the world over the chance to cruise Alaska is a dream come true. With its unbelievable sights, rich history and outdoor activities, few cruise destinations can compare with a trip that includes cruising Alaska.
There are so many reasons to choose to cruise Alaska, it’s almost impossible to narrow them down. But, there are some things that stand out more than others for those who choose to cruise Alaska. Let’s look at a Top 10 list of reasons to decide to cruise Alaska on your next vacation:
* Perfect for families. Cruising Alaska is an ideal family vacation. With onboard pampering and outdoor fun around every bend, there are few vacations that are better for entire families. No matter a person’s age, cruising Alaska can be a blast. With activities designed for everyone and sites that are to die for, cruising Alaska brings with it memories to last a lifetime.
* Onboard activities. Cruising Alaska comes with the perks of onboard activities. From live entertainment to contests, games and more, there’s never a dull moment for those who choose to cruise Alaska.
* Food. If anyone says half the fun of cruising Alaska isn’t the food, they’re probably lying. With buffets and special spreads available at all hours of the day and night, cruising Alaska comes with a five-star floating restaurant. Plus, there are light snacks and room service around at all times.
* No need to do anything. One of the best things about an Alaskan cruise is the fact a passenger doesn’t have to do anything they don’t want to. With staff around to do everything, you don’t have to do anything but wake up and enjoy.
* Ports of call. The ports of call available for those who choose to cruise Alaska are amazing. From Anchorage to Denali and beyond, the ports of call on Alaskan cruises are varied and incredible. Stops can include places that are rough and tumble and those that are a bit more upscale and civilized.
* Wildlife. The wildlife viewing opportunities for those who cruise Alaska are amazing. From bears and seals to whales, eagles and more. There’s something new to see around just about every bend.
* Historic sites. The state of Alaska is loaded with historic sights. From those dedicated to the history of the state itself to Native American sites, there’s lots to explore.
* Whale watching. This is perhaps one of the biggest draws for those who choose to cruise Alaska. Side trips are available to take people into the heart of the water where whales can be seen going about their everyday lives.
* Fishing, hunting, camping, skiing and more. There are side trips available that involve all kinds of outdoor activities. Cruising Alaska is ideal for just about anyone who loves the great outdoors.
* Unbelievable views. The No. 1 reason why many choose to cruise Alaska are the breathtaking views the state offers. From rugged mountains to beautiful glaciers and incredible sunsets, there’s nothing like cruising Alaska for seeing things that are considered once in a lifetime.
Cruising Alaska brings with it all kinds of incredible perks. From the pampering onboard to the rugged outdoors, cruising Alaska is an experience that’s worth having.
top 10 reasons to cruise Alaska
By skeeze from Pixabay