Rent to own has become popular in the ever-increasing hunt for a home especially that buying a house seems to be too expensive for most families. However, apartments rent to own also have their upsides and downsides.
Good points when you have apartments rent to own
1. Having credits or good credits are not needed. It is not the same as big condominiums and apartment franchises, rent to own sellers most of the time do not check your credit rating. This could only mean that though you have bad credits, but still you have the chance to look for rent to own home for you to live in with your loved-ones. For other situations, this could mean a start to have a credit when they start renting so that they could easily buy the house when their rental period is over.
2. There are rent to own that are well-furnished. This could be a plus why it is good to have rent to own because there could be times that apartments rent to own have already all the things needed in a house; to mention a few, television set, sofas, bed and other electronic appliances. These are just good benefits if you avail this type because you do not need to but other things when you transfer. These things could even give more comforts for your living and make you feel convenient in every move you make in the house.
3. Apartments rent to own are just so easy in all aspects along with their good benefits. Just like any other rent to own style, it is such a good point that once you avail rent to own, you do not have to pay for any repairs if there were some defects you discover and other utilities that need to be fixed. These things are not your responsibilities if you were still in the stage of renting. In addition to that, if in case you could discover something wrong with the place and you do not want to stay longer, then you could have the time to leave the place and look for a better one. This is very helpful because there could be times that things might go wrong and the area where you are staying turned to dangerous area, so you could easily leave the place. Sometimes, if you have already paid some furniture, then you could take them with you when you leave. Just try to think over these benefits, why you would not try apartments rent to own.
Above mentioned are the good things in apartments rent to own. However, there are also bad sides that you need to think over before you decide.
Downsides: Arguments Against apartments rent to own
1. You need to pay many things. Once you decide to have apartments rent to own, you have to pay important fees as you start the deal. You need to pay the upfront fee that is about ten to fifteen percent of the total amount of the apartment. Moreover, the payment charged for your monthly rental costs higher compared to other common apartments.
2. You might be speechless about the price when you get started with the deal however, when you get on with the deal, you could even have more. You would take all the responsibilities and the payment of the unit. As the future homeowner and the buyer, you do not really have the power to demand the price of the rental. There could be no choice but to just follow what is being asked for. In addition, you have to take all the responsibilities once you would be the official owner of the rent to own apartments.
3. You might feel so drained when you would leave the apartment. A legitimate reason why people stay away from apartments rent to own is the fact that you could never get back the initial payment you made and other extra payments you have done once you plan not to but the unit of just leave the apartment before your contact ends. By renting, you have got lots of payments to undertake and these could surely drown you out of the budget. That is why you need to consider all these points first before you would allow yourself to be involved with this kind of deal so that you would know if it is beyond you or not.
Those were the positive and the negative sides of apartments rent to own. It could be not what everybody needs and wants but the fact is this thing would really be a huge help and would fit in some situations. That is why it would be better if you would know to consider the good and the bad sides of things so that you could make the right decision for your life.
By Ribastank from Pixabay