Make the Look Simple and Elegant
Polka dot dresses never go out of fashion. They give the precise elements of girly & playfulness. With a good accessories you will be able to make the look stand out & make you more dazzling. The more you spent your time styling the dress the more you might take full advantage of this look.
There are several things to be noted while styling a red with black polka dot fabric dress. Let us see some of the most important aspects.
1. Make sure you choose a color to build around your accessories. Since the fabric already has red & white prints with bold patterns, there isn’t a need to add additional colorful elements to it. It is good to consider the color of the dots and make the accessories that color. This helps to keep uniformity & might help to avoid collision of colors. A scarf with white otherwise red taffeta fabric can be a good option.
2. The polka dot dress gives you a busy & energetic pattern to the viewers. You ought to avoid loud accessories with it. Keep the accessories to a minimum and be sure that the ones you’re choosing matches the dress color.
3. This is a very important point that you need to follow. Avoid using polka dot accessories with the red with black polka dot fabric dress. Choose plain solid colored fabrics similar to red wool fabric.
4. A solid colored sash or belt imparts a good look & makes the whole outfit visually interesting. Make it possible for the belt should be made of a solid color also it blocks the pattern of the dots.
5. Wearing a hat also improves the look. Consider a simple straw hat or else bucket hat.
6. Throw a scarf round your neck. A solid colored scarf adds a good amount of contrast to the busy dress pattern. Knot the scarf at the front of your neck and allow the ends to extend down your front. A scarf made of red taffeta fabric can be good.
7. Polka dots are very girly prints. Consequently it is a most that you simply use girly accessories with it. Punk and unsex accessories may well not go well with a polka dot dress.A cute bow on your hair can give you a girly yet trendy look.
8. A pearl necklace could make a perfect accessory for a polka dot dress. It is straightforward yet elegant.Avoid sparkly jewelry that draws the focus away from the polka dot pattern.
By GDJ from Pixabay