Sit and go tournaments are the fastest growing and most popular way to earn a stable income playing poker online. If you are unfamiliar with a sit n go I will explain to you what one is. Sit and go’s are a online poker tournament in which there are 9 players (most common), 6 players (2nd most common), or 10 players (rare, only a few online poker sites do 10 player sit n go’s). For purposes of this article we will be referring to 9 player sit and go poker tournaments since they are the most common.
9 player sit n go’s are highly profitable for the following reasons:
1. First of all you need to understand the game of online poker is all about withstanding bad beats and not going on tilt. If you can do these 2 things, you will see a lot of money flowing in from online poker. Most people can’t handle losing on a bad beat and will just play without a care in the world, risking their whole bankroll just because they are steaming mad. It happens all the time, and instead of being one of the players on the losing end going on tilt, you need to capitalize on your competition when you see THEM take a bad beat. More than likely in their head they are seeking quick revenge and more than likely will play horribly until all their money is gone. Now the great thing about sit and go’s is that you can ONLY LOSE the buy in of the sitngo tournament and nothing more! If you’re pocket Aces get cracked against JJ and you lose, you are ONLY losing a set amount which is recoverable. Now if you are playing a cash game and lose like you did in a sit n go poker tournament, you will be losing at the least your buy in of the cash game which if your playing 1/2 no limit will be 100 dollars. Not only will you lose horribly, you may not recover from such a bad beat. Playing online poker tournament sit n go’s will allow you to recover from such horrible bad beats with ease.
2. Below is the breakdown of Sit n go Poker Tournaments online:
1. First place = 50% of the total overall prize pool
2. Second Place = 30% of the total overall prize pool
3. Third Place = 20% of the total overall prize pool
Now the object of a sit n go is to be the last man/woman standing. A buy in of 10 dollars will earn you a nice 50 bucks for a first place victory. That’s a 40 dollar profit in under an hour playing a single sit n go tournament. I bet you don’t even make 40 bucks an hour currently. Well it really all depends on the amount of money you want to make. Playing sit and go’s you control your own destiny. If you play smart and with confidence, you should have no problem making a stable income playing sit and go’s online.
By Alexas_Fotos from Pixabay