Air filtration is a process of separating airborne impurities, such as dusts, smokes, gases and fumes using filters, electrostatic cells and absorbents. This process will separate the contaminants from air that can lead to serious health problems. Nowadays, there are many air filtration tool sets that are being introduced for home, industrial and manufacturing use. These are also meant for providing a cleaner environment.
Air filtration is a process of separating airborne impurities such as dusts, smokes, gases and fumes. This is with the use of filters, electrostatic cells and absorbents. Hence, using air filters and purifiers with a device that contains a filtering mechanism and air blower, we can achieve cleaner air. This is accomplished by removing solid particulates such as pollen, dust, mold and bacteria from the air. Air quality is important in using such air filters, especially in building ventilation system and engines.
The efficiency of filters and air cleaners has set standards. This makes use of two different methods for describing filtration efficiency. This is also established by the American Society of Heating, Refrigerating and Air-conditioning Engineers, Inc.
The EPA (Environmental Protection Agency) estimates that serious health problems such as, respiratory ailments, fatigue and headaches occurred because of everyday exposure to indoor air contaminants. Indoor air is up to 1,000 times dirty as compared to the outdoor air, and often, it is two-to-five times more polluted.
Over the past 30 years of experience in manufacturing a complete air filtration system, Air quality engineering has provided a most astounding filtration performance, efficiency and capacity for money. Air Quality Engineering, Inc. has set forth in giving the best deals and quality air tools for home and commercial purposes. Such types of tools are as follows:
Residential Air Cleaners for Home
1. Air Quality Engineering’s PM-400UV is designed for home and to address indoor air pollutants, it provides 4 stages of air filtration:
* Prefilter – It is a shortened premature filter life which usually results to the removal of larger airborne contaminants.
* Surgical grade 99.97% HEPA air filtration – This gives a maximum particulate for its efficiency.
* Granular activated carbon – removes gases, vapors, and other harmful non-particulates from your home.
* Ultra violet technology – This is useful in killing bacteria and viruses.
2.Air Quality Engineering’s P-600XL has 3 stages of air filtration so as to address indoor pollutants:
* Prefilter – A shortened premature filter life will result to the removal of larger airborne contaminants.
* Stable electrostatic precipitator – It has a 96% efficiency for submicron particle sizes (1/1000 the diameter of human air) that can be examined in the industrial grade electronic compiler cell in an independent laboratory. These are dishwasher safe and there is no need to have it replaced.
* Granular activated carbon – removes gases, vapors, VOC’s and harmful non-particulates from your home.
With these residential air cleaners, we can remove indoor air contaminants associated with many healthful effects.
AQE Inc. has also introduced machine filtration tools, along with its line of expertise. This includes the following:
* FumeFighter line fume filtration equipment used for solder fumes
* MistBuster line of oil and mist collectors used for the filtration of coolant mist and oil smoke
* SmokeMaster line of electrostatic precipitators (electronic cleaner) used for tobacco smoke
* MiracleAir line of HEPA type media cleaners
* EverClear line of flush mount HEPA type filtration products used for tobacco smoke
The industry leader in metal machining mist filtration technology (AQE Inc.) offers the most comprehensive line of mist collector and eliminator equipments such as, the MistBuster 500. It is designed for the filtration of coolants, smoke and oil mist. It is to be mounted or ducted directly to the machine tools. It is compact, and highly efficient in machining oil and eliminating mist. It weighs 71 pounds. It is also a lightweight unit that delivers 500cfm of high efficiency air filtration. Thus, MistBuster 500 fits the vast majority of CNC tool applications for EDM or Electrical Discharge Machining.
With the utilization of some level of air filtration, a steady operation of EDM can result to an oil mist and a light smoke. This is best managed by electrostatic precipitators. MistBuster series of mist collectors are ideal due to their compact design and high efficiency. It features speed airflow, low maintenance and a high efficiency in its compact package. A portion of dielectric fluid used in flushing away metallic particles has a tendency to become airborne. This is during the process and must be filtered for the employee’s safety. This is also in order to prevent the machine from soiling.
Aside from this, there are several types and sizes of ambient air cleaners, which clean the entire air volume of a room or building. These varieties are meant for nuisance and as a means to process dust. Hence, Air Quality Engineering, Inc. has manufactured a self-cleaning, mechanically multi-staged filter that will give no limit to HEPA filters. It can also reverse the pulsing cartridge style of dust collectors and utilize the electrostatic precipitator technology, for the general air filtration systems. Thus, all ambient air cleaners are designed with a motor-blower combination. Plus, the filters will provide high quality components. All these are achieved for only a low purchase price and lesser operating costs. These are even set to its best value. The models are as follows:
* Model M73 mechanical filter – provides long life and low operating cost. Features a 5 HP blower wheel that inclines backward. This is along with two stages of filtration for long life and low operating cost.
* Model F73 Electrostatic Filter – it features washable electronic filters which are designed to be permanent. It also eliminates the need to purchase replacement filters.
* AQE4000 ambient dust collector – uses compressed air in order to “reverse pulse” the cartridges that extends their service life. This is along with a mode for self-cleaning.
Air Cleaners for Allergy and Asthma Sufferers
One of the greatest concerns of people throughout the world is indoor air quality. Studies show that many families suffer from dust mites, and are sensitive to pet dander, pollen, mold spores, mildew, asthma, nasal congestion, raspy throat, burning itchy eyes and cigarette smoke. With these, there are tools recommended by allergy specialists that are also ozone free.
* IQAir and Austin Air products have the highest rated air purifiers. This is combined with a proven air filter technology. These tools also provide the best protection from a wide range of airborne particles, gases, chemicals and odors among others. With its activated carbon and true medical grade HEPA filters that is developed by the atomic energy commission in order to filter radioactive particles as small as .03 microns and an efficiency rate of 99.97%, these tools produces clean air.
* IQ Air purifier has also been selected by Hongkong hospitals. They used this in their fight against the SARS outbreak before. After the 9/11 attacks, the Red Cross and SEMA also chose Austin Air cleaners in order to address the serious air quality concerns of New York City. Aside from this, the Consumer Digest for IQAir’s HealthPro Plus model has regarded these cleaners as one of the “Best Buy” products.
Thus, if you’re looking for serious air cleaners and purifiers that will best fit your indoor home allergens, products of such companies would benefit families worldwide.
Air Cleaners for Tobacco Smoke
Even smokers can enjoy clean air with the help of commercial air cleaners. The SmokeMaster C-12 Air Cleaner is a self contained electronic cleaner that is ideal for restaurants, bars, bingo halls or for any other facility were the major concern lies in cigarette smoke. It also features a unique four-way Coandra airflow method of air re-circulation. This means that the dirty air is drawn from the bottom of the Smokemaster. Then clean air is re-circulated in four directions.
Another type would be the EverClear, which practices a line of cigarette smoke removal systems. It is also a self-contained HEPA type of air cleaner. Hence, it is regarded as a state of the art filtration system that removes dust, smoke, pollen and other particles. It also uses high efficiency disposable filters and activated carbon modules that have up to 44 lbs. of activated carbon. This is for odor and vapor removal of contaminants. EverClear also features a unique four-way Coanda effect.
Hence, Air Quality Engineering, Inc. also introduced air cleaners for cold heading. This is a metal forging process which involves the rapid punching of a “blank” into a type of “die cast” in order to form a desired shape. This is even without adding heat. It is also used in producing fasteners such as bolts and screws.
Moreover, Electrostatic precipitators actually handle heavy mists and smoke that is generated from the heading process. This will then be used permanently. Such tools would include the F73 Electrostatic Air Cleaner and the F66 Electronic Mist Collector. These are a recommended air filtration system that comes from AQE.
These mist collector systems can be set up in order to clean an entire manufacturing facility or even an individual machine mounted. This can then be ducted into multiple stations. Plus, the cold forging service can produce heavy amounts of smoke while the lubricant being added during the process becomes airborne mist.
Thus, amongst all the air tools being developed, the need for cleaner air has become achievable and very possible. Having these inside your home or office will definitely lessen the hazard of airborne contaminants that greatly affects our health.
By Myriams-Fotos from Pixabay