The report provides top-level market analysis, information and insights on Poland’s cards and payments industry, including:
* Current and forecast values for each category of the Poland’s cards and payments industry including debit cards, credit cards, prepaid cards and charge cards.
* Comprehensive analysis of the industry’s market attractiveness and future growth areas.
* Analysis of various market drivers and regulations governing Poland’s cards and payments industry.
* Detailed analysis of the marketing strategies adopted for selling debit, credit, charge and prepaid cards used by various bankers and other institutions in the market.
* Comprehensive analysis of consumer attitude and their buying preferences for cards.
* Competitive landscape of Poland’s cards and payments industry.
Complete report available @ http://www.rnrmarketresearch.com/polands-cards-and-payments-industry-emerging-opportunities-trends-size-drivers-strategies-products-and-competitive-landscape-market-report.html .
* The Polish card payments channel grew positively during the review period (2008-2012) at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 3.59%, and is expected to continue to do so over the forecast period (2013-2017) at a CAGR of 4.87%. The review period saw declines in the credit and charge card categories that are expected to continue at lesser rates over the forecast period. Prepaid cards in circulation display huge potential for forecast-period growth, and are forecast to record a CAGR of 17.00%. The value of transactions made through credit and charge cards is very low compared to transactions through debit cards, reflecting the general aversion of Polish consumers to credit-fueled spending.
* The credit card category declined at a review-period CAGR of -9.00%, and this is expected to continue over the forecast period. The value of transactions made through credit cards was also very small compared to debit and prepaid cards, and the decline in the number of cards reflects the tendency of Polish customers to avoid credit. In terms of transaction value, the credit cards category increased at a review-period CAGR of 4.56%, from PLN26.9 billion (US$ 11.2 billion) in 2008 to PLN32.1 billion (US$ 9.9 billion) in 2012. The value of transactions through credit cards is, however, expected to grow at a CAGR of 5.26% over the forecast period, primarily due to increased online payments and reductions in interchange fees in the country.
This report provides a comprehensive analysis of Poland’s cards and payments industry.
* It provides current value for Poland’s cards and payments industry for the year 2012 and forecast figure for the year 2017.
* It details the different macroeconomic, infrastructural, consumer and business drivers affecting Poland’s cards and payments industry.
* It outlines current regulatory framework in the industry.
* It details the marketing strategies used by various bankers and other institutions.
* It profiles the major banks in Poland’s cards and payments industry.
Reasons To Buy
* Make strategic business decisions using top-level historic and forecast market data related to Poland’s cards and payments industry and each market within it.
* Understand the key market trends and growth opportunities within Poland’s cards and payments industry.
* Assess the competitive dynamics in Poland’s cards and payments industry.
* Gain insights in to the marketing strategies used for selling various types of cards in Poland’s market.
* Gain insights into key regulations governing Poland’s cards and payment industry.
* The Polish card payments channel grew positively during the review period (2008-2012) at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 3.59%, and is expected to continue to do so over the forecast period (2013-2017) at a CAGR of 4.87%. The Polish card payments channel is growing rapidly and becoming more competitive every year, with banks and card issuing companies now forced to offer more attractive products to retain their market positions. Significantly, the emergence of highly secure payment gateways increased public confidence in payment cards, and had a positive impact on the overall market development.
* The emergence of digital banking is expected to encourage online card transactions through mobile and e-commerce. Digital banks target online customers and combine platforms such as social networking and retail sites to facilitate payments.
* The growth of contactless payments has expanded the potential for card-based payments in Poland. Contactless cards introduced by MasterCard PayPass and Visa encouraged card-based transactions in retail outlets. Contactless terminals are being installed in public transport networks, colleges and parking lots, and contactless payments are also expected to be extended to public service points.
* The spread of contactless terminals in public transport networks enhanced their use by daily commuters. The contactless-enabled ticket vending machines have been initiated with the spread to the transport networks of Warsaw. Contactless ticketing machines were installed in 2012 for the Uefa Euro 2012 football championship. Payment terminals were installed in buses and trams, and were designed to accept payments up to US$ 15.
Major Points from Table of Contents
Analysis of Credit Card Payments and Growth Prospects
7.1 Overall Category Size and Forecast
7.1.1 Analysis by number of cards in circulation
7.1.2 Analysis by transaction value
7.1.3 Analysis by transaction volume
7.2 Transaction Share Analysis by Channel
7.2.1 Analysis by transaction value
7.2.2 Analysis by transaction volume
7.3 Personal Credit Cards Sub-Category Size and Forecast
7.3.1 Analysis by number of cards in circulation
7.3.2 Analysis by transaction value
7.3.3 Analysis by transaction volume
7.4 Commercial Credit Cards Sub-Category Size and Forecast
7.4.1 Analysis by number of cards in circulation
7.4.2 Analysis by transaction value
7.4.3 Analysis by transaction volume
7.5 Competitive Landscape
7.5.1 Scheme share analysis
7.5.2 Issuer share analysis
Analysis of Debit Card Payments and Growth Prospects
8.1 Overall Category Size and Forecast
8.1.1 Analysis by number of cards in circulation
8.1.2 Analysis by transaction value
8.1.3 Analysis by transaction volume
8.2 Transaction Share Analysis by Channel
8.2.1 Analysis by transaction value
8.2.2 Analysis by transaction volume
8.3 Competitive Landscape
8.3.1 Scheme share analysis
8.3.2 Issuer share analysis
Analysis of Charge Card Payments and Growth Prospects
9.1 Overall Category Size and Forecast
9.1.1 Analysis by number of cards in circulation
9.1.2 Analysis by transaction value
9.1.3 Analysis by transaction volume
9.2 Transaction Share Analysis by Channel
9.2.1 Analysis by transaction value
9.2.2 Analysis by transaction volume
9.3 Personal Charge Cards Category Size and Forecast
9.3.1 Analysis by number of cards in circulation
9.3.2 Analysis by transaction value
9.3.3 Analysis by transaction volume
9.4 Commercial Charge Cards Sub-Category Size and Forecast
9.4.1 Analysis by number of cards in circulation
9.4.2 Analysis by transaction value
9.4.3 Analysis by transaction volume
9.5 Competitive Landscape
9.5.1 Scheme share analysis
Analysis of Prepaid Card Payments and Growth Prospects
10.1 Overall Category Size and Forecast
10.1.1 Analysis by number of cards in circulation
10.1.2 Analysis by transaction value
10.2 Open-Loop Prepaid Cards Segment Size and Forecast
10.2.1 Analysis by number of cards in circulation
10.2.2 Analysis by transaction value
10.3 Closed-Loop Prepaid Cards Segment Size and Forecast
10.3.1 Analysis by number of cards in circulation
10.3.2 Analysis by transaction value
Purchase a copy of this report @ http://www.rnrmarketresearch.com/contacts/purchase?rname=140304 .
RnRMarketResearch.com is an online market research reports library of 250,000+ in-depth studies of over 5000 micro markets. Our database includes reports by leading publishers from across the globe. We provide 24/7 online and offline support service to our customers. RnR Market Research also offers company data, country profiles, trends, information and analysis on the sector of your interest.
Call: +1 888 391 5441
TX, Dallas North – Dominion Plaza,
17304, Preston Road,
Suite 800, Dallas 75252.
By pascalmwiemers from Pixabay