Legal transcription outsourcing ensures many benefits for the legal community through accurate, timely, and cost-effective documentation solutions. Legal transcription outsourcing serves the needs of lawyers, attorneys, courts, law firms, businesses and other individual legal professionals. It reduces their workload and ensures error-free documents.
Cost-Effective Solutions in Customized Turnaround Time
Legal transcription services are cost-effective. This is because of their flexibility to meet unique client needs. This flexibility also extends to the turnaround time for the transcribed work. There are fixed turnaround times for each file of a particular length, with the shortest being 24 hours, but these can be brought forward depending on the urgency of the work. There are various plans on offer. Clients are also offered a free trial to help them make the decision to outsource.
The legal transcription company has legal experts who can decipher the data, whether it is a brief, client letter, court session, ruling, pleading, subpoena, conference call, telephone conversation, wire tap, etc. Legal transcription outsourcing is a flexible arrangement that can help save costs and resources massively as the legal practice are saved the expense of setting up an in-house infrastructure for transcription.
Legal Transcription Services – Many Other Comprehensive Benefits
* Flexible dictation options: An established legal transcription company offers a choice of several convenient dictation options such as via digital recorders or telephonic dictation through toll-free numbers. The former ensures high quality dictation with good audio. In the case of telephonic dictation, the files may have to be converted to digital quality before transcribers can work on it. But this choice of dictation options ensures clients can carry out the procedure to suit their requirements.
* High quality: Transcription is performed by experts who are well-versed in legal terms and jargon. This ensures error-free transcripts. Three tiers of quality checks also assure high levels of accuracy of up to 99 percent.
* Security and Confidentiality: This is crucial when it comes to legal matters. Firms providing legal transcription services have many measures in place to ensure safe transmission of data as well as transcribed files. This includes options for FTP and encrypted e-mail file transfer.
* Document flow management system: The legal transcription company also has a smooth document flow management system for efficient integration of the service into the client’s system of functioning. Complete work flow modules are available as are EPM or EHR feeds. The system features facility for online review and editing, archiving and report generation.
* Competitive pricing is another advantage of legal transcription outsourcing. Volume rates may also be available.
It is thus clear that legal transcription outsourcing ensures many benefits for the legal community. In terms of cost, outsourcing to the right service provider can save up to 30-40 percent on your overhead.
By geralt from Pixabay