How to start with the net banking account
1. To avail net banking benefit first of all a person needs to get an online merchant website username and password.
2. To start with, go to the particular merchant bank website and get your online account activated.
3. Before one gets confused with all this procedure, you can always be sure of going on with it and to help yourself, you can click on this link to get additional details www.netbanking.org.in
4. Always be sure of your account type before starting net banking. Account types are of two types, that is a savings account or current account. They are two different account types.
5. After filling all this information online, you will get a username and password for your net banking.
6. And also you will be provided with the details of managing your account, fund transfer and etc.
7. After receiving your detailed description and account details be very care full with it, maintain its confidentiality as it’s your net banking details.
8. By activating your online net banking service, you can avail all the services which you usually receive at that particular bank.
9. Be aware of net banking charges which online merchant bank posses a certain amount during fund transfer and account premiums etc.
Net banking charges
1. Net banking charges can vary from bank to bank. All banks use different rate of net banking charges.
2. If the amount withdrawn is more or less Rs.1lakh, than net banking charges can be Rs.1/- and it can exceed till Rs.20/-
3. If the amount withdrawn is more or less than Rs.10lakh, then net banking charges can be Rs.1.50/- exceeds to Rs.20/-
Benefits of net banking
1. Using the net banking service can reduce wastage of time and it also provides you self support.
2. Net banking provides 24*7 service availability without any problem.
3. Paying online bills can be easy through net banking service.
4. Any kind of purchase process can be completed through online net banking service.
5. One can avail all the banking facility by click one button.
6. Not just fund transfer or deposit, even the customer can request for debit/credit card, check books and bank account statements through net banking service.
Therefore, I suggest everyone to get knowledge about these services which helps us to be self supporting and independent. In this world no one can be trusted, no man or no machine can help you get out of unpleasant events, but if you are aware or alert of all banking transactions and activities then you can save yourself by such frauds or threats. And that’s why all these knowledge will help you grow.
By stafichukanatoly from Pixabay