“GKLAB:Gklab bring you another dose of General Knowledge ,General awareness,Computer knowledge,Current Affairs questions and answers ,Quantitative and reasoning questions and model question papers for better preparation of your forthcoming competitive exams. Now you can enhance your general knowledge and enjoy at the same time. Gklab is a nice resource for information, education and amusement. Check your general knowledge skills. Have fun and learn together. Enhance numerical skills.Gklab is a best website for General Knowledge, Quiz, Questions, Answers, gk about India and competitive examinations.Gklab-General knowledge ad general awareness questions and answers,Model question papers for competitive exams like UPSC, TNPSC, Bank exams, etc.
Gklab bring you another dose of General Knowledge ,General awareness,Computer knowledge,Current Affairs questions and answers ,Quantitative and reasoning questions and model question papers for better preparation of your forthcoming competitive exams.
Gklab.info provides all kinds of queries and answers to empowering your talent through on-line with free value.It’s totally simple to access and learn.The trend continues in bank exams too as several assume numerical ability to be powerful.So, Gklab provides getting ready of model question papers to getting ready for bank exams. These model question papers are useful to measure your ability to handle basicarithmetic, range sequences and easy arithmetic.
1) In order to include picture data type must be _____________
Ans : OLE
2) Which option will we use to give heading in the form ?
Ans : Label
3) Which command we can add records to a table from different tables ?
Ans : Simple query wizard
4) Name an advanced language with which you can create new reports and screen ?
Ans : DLR
5) Name the accounts related with intangible and invisible things which do not have a specified shape ?
Ans : Nominal Accounts
You are here: Home / computer knowledge questions for ibps po exam
computer knowledge questions for ibps po exam
Published by GK WALA on July 23, 2013 | Leave a response
1) Pressing the function keys one enter a payment voucher ?
Ans : F5
2) What is the debit account of receipt voucher ?
Ans : Cash account or any bank account
3) Which voucher is used for entering the sale of fixed assets ?
Ans : Receipt Voucher
4) What is the name of the list that stores the URLs of web pages and links visited in the past few days ?
Ans : History list
5) Which is the most important part of an operating system ?
Ans : Kernel
1) Evaluating marketing performance by comparing it to established standards is part of :
Ans : marketing control
2) Polaroid is aiming its cool cam camera at teenagers. Teenagers are polaroid’ s :
Ans : target market
3) McDonald’s runs advertisements featuring children,senior citizens, and minority groups. These ads indicate that the company :
Ans : has several target markets
4) The marketing mixes of organisations that market services include product,price,promotion,place and :
Ans : people
5) If Burger king was to offer Whoppers at 99 pence to increase sales,it is altering the _________element of the marketing mix.
6) A value chain in marketing is:
Ans: a process by which goods gain value as they pass through different levels of intermediaries
7) In general, concern with the ecological environment is most closely associated with economics characterised by :
Ans : high level of GDP per capita
8) Business ethics is essentially about :
Ans : a culturally conditioned agreement on what constitutes right and wrong
9) In a flexible firm , ‘core workers’ are :
Ans : functionally flexible
10) A method of comparing the internal capabilities of an organisation with the demands and challenges of its external environment is referred to as :
Ans : SWOT analysis
By dMz from Pixabay