The US Bank is recognized as one of the country’s top mortgage lenders, and for those looking for financing or refinancing options for mortgages; this is one financial institution that you should consider before signing a mortgage loan deal. With more than 3,000 branches nationwide, it is one of the more convenient banks to deal with as well, if you are looking for a mortgage loan for your home or property. Amongst the mortgage products that are being offered by US Bank are conventional fixed and adjustable rate mortgage loans, jumbo loans, refinancing loans such as conventional refinancing packages and home equity loans as well as balloon mortgages. US Bank mortgage rates are also acknowledged as amongst the most competitive around. Thus customers can obtain attractive mortgage loans and refinancing packages from the bank when the need arises. Let us look at the current US Bank mortgage rates for the benefit of mortgage owners and potential owners:
● If you are opting for the conforming fixed interest rate mortgage loan, you could opt for the 30-year tenure (rate at 5.250%), the 20-year duration (rate at 4.875%), the 15-year tenure (rate at 4.375%) or the 10-year duration (interest rate offered at 4.125%).
● If you would rather go for the FHA mortgage loans, obtain a 30-year fixed interest rate mortgage loan from US Bank and you would be offered an interest rate of 5.0%. If you prefer a shorter loan duration, the FHA 15 year fixed loan would garner you 4.375% in terms of interest rate.
● Opting for a VA 30-year fixed interest rate mortgage loan means that your interest rate would be 5.125%, while a VA 15-year fixed mortgage loan comes with a 4.5% interest rate attached to it.
● If you are looking for jumbo loans, the 30-year fixed interest rate jumbo loan carries an interest rate of 5.0%, while 15-year version comes with a 4.375% interest rate figure.
● A fan of adjustable rate mortgage loans? If so, you could consider the 3-year ARM loan that enters the fray with an interest rate of 3.5%, while the 5-year ARM loan carries an interest rate of 3.75%. You should nevertheless be aware of the fact that these rates might increase after consummation.
US Bank mortgages and their loans are easily managed with the availability of the bank’s online banking system. This highly convenient system not only helps you apply for mortgage loans, but you would also be able to pay your monthly repayment amounts easily through this system. You could also get your current and previous mortgage statements through this system, and check your outstanding balance conveniently without much hassle with the existence of US Bank’s online banking system. Unlike other online banking systems that tend to get complicated, US Bank’s Internet-based system is easy-to-use, and even beginners would find it easy to navigate through the system.
If you are scouting around for a home refinancing package, you could probably consider a refinancing US Bank loan to help you refinance your home successfully. In addition to conventional home refinancing packages, the bank also offers a new feature called the US Bank Smart Mortgage Refinance loan. This new program allows you to refinance your current mortgage without having to incur extra expenses such as closing costs in a more time-effective manner. This attractive new option also offers fixed interest rate mortgage refinancing packages for up to 30 years with less paperwork involved. This convenient program has been streamlined well to ensure that your application is processed and decided upon as quickly as possible, and you could accomplish loan closings at any US Bank branch within the nation. This new program is however dedicated to those who own mortgage that is valued at less than $ 125,000, and would suit those that are planning to sell their mortgage in the future.
The US Bank is thus considered one of the frontrunners in the world of mortgage financing and refinancing, and should be considered seriously if you are seeking mortgage loans or refinancing packages.
By Mysticsartdesign from Pixabay