Search online and you will find an unbelievable array of employment opportunities and job positions that you can fill from anywhere, as long as you have a dependable web connection. Everything from crowdsourcing to translating, ghostwriting, customer service management, and data entry, can now be done remotely. These types of jobs open up great opportunities for those who are seeking out home-based jobs that can help them earn a decent living, without having to deal with all the hassles and headaches of traditional office work. The following are some of the most common home-based jobs that are great sources of income for experienced and even non-experienced job seekers. Some positions like data entry jobs can even be taken without necessarily having formal training:
* Email marketing – Email marketers often require a background in public relations or marketing, and must possess solid communication skills. This is primarily because they are responsible for creating and designing email and ad campaigns for businesses. They also work with subscriber lists and a certain type of email software. Most email marketers work on a freelance basis or manage accounts for a certain company.
* Promotional video-maker – If you have good background in filmmaking and would like to explore opportunities in this line of work, you can brand yourself as a promotional video producer. However, this requires some investment in equipment, along with a whole lot of creativity, but with video becoming more pervasive as a marketing medium, there is real profitable market for promotional video production.
* Copywriting and content marketing -There is also an abundance of freelance writing and content marketing opportunities for those who have the right skills for it. Consult online job sites and you will find many legitimate writing jobs offered by companies looking for talented copywriters who can competently produce quality content for their online assets.
* Online translation -There are also many translating companies looking for individuals with enhanced language skills who can efficiently translate website copies, content, emails, news stories, articles, and even entire books. If you are proficient in language, many translator jobs are available that can be done remotely and on a freelance basis.
* Data entry – Many online data entry jobs don’t require anything more than good typing skills, basic computer understanding, and fast data connection. These are the types of jobs that even students and inexperienced job seekers can explore for extra cash.
* Online surveys – Companies that conduct online market research are also widespread across the web. In fact, earning money through the internet is as easy as answering research surveys through websites that offer paid surveys and online research.
By geralt from Pixabay