It is commonly known that business architecture is very complex and needs lot of expert help to find its best form. However, in real it is quite different, as business architecture can’t be perfected. These sounds weird – but imagine, when you think that certain technology is best for production of goods in an industry, suddenly another sophisticated machine arrives in market and devastate the existence of the previous one. Let’s see for an example, first mobile phone was launched, which affected landline phone industry. Then mobile smart phones were introduced, which threw simpler versions mobile phone out of the equation. This is the very basic example of business architecture. Just think once, earlier people use to draw out their strategy with pen and pencil, now they have enterprise architecture software for doing the same. However, you need enterprise architecture training in order to learn the art of enterprise architecture.
There are various aspects of enterprise architecture software that you need to understand before start working with it. Here is a list of few of those:
* Enterprise architecture (EA) should be business driven, so that it yields better results for businesses.
* Your EA should be communicative enough and must interact to whole business world with relative ease.
* It must and should be very easy for understanding of everyone. Also, one must be able to use it pretty easily.
* EA should deal with all the complexities of an organization, in its strategies, operations, business processes and technological changes etc, and capture each of these indicators effectively.
* EA must offer an effective business analysis in easy representation.
Enterprise Architecture Training and Its Requirements
Enterprise architecture training focuses on the requirements of any industry in strategy making and its effective mapping through an automated process by using enterprise architecture software. Major components that are part of this industrial training are:
* Learning objective – This is common in most vocational and technical training. You need to understand the objective of this training as it provides scope for learning industry based troubleshooting of Enterprise Architecture (EA).
* Real time industry based learning – Another very important aspect of any learning program. Learning EA theoretically is different from learning it within the industrial setup. Also, remember you need industrial experts to guide you out of the doubts about the EA related concepts of companies during learning. Learning EA in real time will expose you to direct problems faced by various industries from the architectural formation point of view.
* Real time projects – Projects are part of most industrial training program these days. You need to understand the basics of the work culture of any organization and projects helps you with ample scope for learning the dynamics of business and its environment.
* On job training – Even though you have gone through real time industrial training, yet on job training is a step further ahead of real time training. You can find yourself in real EA loopholes, which will offer you chances to fancy your expertise in dealing with these loopholes.
These are very important factor of learning any industry based program including enterprise architecture learning.
By MichaelGaida from Pixabay