Do you want to take a cruise… a really cheap cruise?
Are you looking for the best cruise deal? Do you want to get great discounts?
Here are a few ways you can go on a cheap cruise:
1. One way is if you check out sites like Travelocity and Hotwire to see what kind of deals they have on cruise vacations. Travelocity cruise collects many travel packages from many of the ship lines (including Holland America and Norwegian)together so you can select the best deals that are right for you. You’re sure to find deals there!
2. Another way is to go directly to the cruise lines websites and ask to speak directly to one of their expert planners through their toll free reservation numbers. They may have the “inside scoop” on ways to get a cheap cruise from their site.
For additional information, click to the sites like Royal Caribbean or Princess or Carnival. If you speak to enough of their reservation specialists, you’re sure to find a cheap cruise!
3. Another way to get great rates is to book a reservation at the last minute. Like many other businesses in the hospitality industry, ships have a capacity they try to run at. If they haven’t sold out their capacity – a certain number of reservations – they’ll give great discounts at blow-out rates.
The result? A cheap cruise for you! This is probably the best way to go… …the only drawback is that you have to make your travel plans at the last minute. But if you’re the kind of person who just wants to go on a cruise – and you’re able to leave at a moment’s notice – the end result is that you can enjoy some of the best bargains around.
4. Still another way to go is to find a few of your closest friends who also want to take a vacation and all of you book at once. Many of the cruise lines offer multiple passenger discounts when you make a group reservation (for example) ten people or more. If you can find that number of people who are willing to go, you get to go on a holiday for free! Or, you can split the discounts between you and so that everyone pays a very low rate.
5. Yet another way to go on a cheap cruise is to book a shorter duration or make a reservation on a ship line that is not as well known. For example, if you’re willing to forego a great Bermuda or that glorious Alaska cruise, you can find a a discount by taking a Yangtze (up the Yangtze river in China) or a Galveston cruise or a Nile cruise or a Mississippi cruise. So many options! Or, save your money this year for a great world cruise next year and just book a dinner cruise for you and a loved one. You’ll enjoy it… and you’ll enjoy saving for your holiday in the future.
6. The last way to get a great trip is to get a job on board. If you work on these floating hotels, you’ll be able to go on the trip and get paid for it! Sure, you won’t spend as much time on the deck soaking up the sun, but you’ll still be cruising around on the ocean in a beautiful and luxurious environment. It won’t be as a passenger, but it will be a cheap cruise trip you won’t forget.
By Mysticsartdesign from Pixabay