The APP Company, makers of the “Buzz Aldrin:
Portal to Space Science and Exploration” iPad and
iPhone apps announce adding a special section for
the AXE Apollo Space Academy. From her user will
be able to join, monitor and enjoy all the excitement
of this incredible program to put ordinary citizens
in space. Axe’s recently announced that Buzz Aldrin
will spearhead the Axe Apollo Space Academy
campaign and be featured in a series of Super Bowl
ads. This campaign will allow six contestants to travel
“AXE IS RECRUITING A FEW BRAVE
CIVILIANS FOR THE OPPORTUNITY
OF A LIFETIME – A TRIP TO SPACE.
AS IN, ACTUAL SPACE.”
This legendary space hero revealed that he was moved to
design an app by the rush of interest in global space activity,
particularly among young people, which he found resulted from
the current celebration of the 40th anniversary year of his,
Neil Armstrong and Michael Collins’s Apollo 11 mission and
First moon landing. “It is these young people who are the generation
that will take mankind the next steps in space and space exploration.
This app is an amazing tool to both educate and entertain,” said Buzz Aldrin.
The original Rocket Hero goes on to say “My iPhone App brings
together a huge wealth of new, important and historical information
about science and space exploration. I have gathered a network of
scientists, physicists, astronomers, astronauts and many others of
the world’s great minds to help me out and keep this app timely and
relevant with lots of original content.”
To learn more about Buzz Aldrin and to download the
“Buzz Aldrin: Portal to Space Science and Exploration”
Some of the many features of the App include:
– Unique original content, insights and “Takes” by Buzz Aldrin on all important space initiatives including blogs, journals and twitter feeds.
– Timely, relevant and lively Roundtable discussions moderated and participated by the top minds in the science and space community.
– Live NASA Streaming TV.
– Hundreds of videos and photos on every important space initiative, both current and historic.
– News feeds, podcasts and video from NASA, JPL, International Space Agencies, important space and science websites and news sources such as NASA Watch, Space.com, SpaceRef, MSNBC, Universe Today, Space Weekly, Science Daily, Space Wire, Space Politics, Collectspace, Spaceflightnow, New Scientist with more added regularly.
– Comprehensive treatment of the Apollo Program including actual audio from the mission between crew members and mission control as well as incredible video footage.
– Detailed treatment of hundreds of NASA and international missions, projects and programs. Background information (including important web-references), current news, Twitter, Facebook, photo galleries, videos and more.
– Dozens of Important Twitter feeds and blogs that relate to space exploration.
– Up to date advocacy efforts spearheaded by Buzz Aldrin on the future of America’s space program.
– Q&A with Buzz Aldrin.
By LarsBorris from Pixabay