Your way of approaching a woman and the way you carry out the first conversation is always the first things that will make a woman want to date you or go out with you. Many men may fear rejection at this stage and the best thing you can always do is prepare.
– Be confident. Being confident when you are with a woman will earn you good points. However, it is also one of the most difficult things to do when approaching a woman. Most often, overcoming nervousness and the fear of rejection can be dealt with by conditioning the mind. Like fear of going out to speak in public, it can also be practiced. Have you noticed that extra boost of confidence when you sport that new shirt and a good haircut? The way you dress and look can also give you that little extra confidence especially when approaching a woman, but even if you are quite feeling nervous, do not let her know it.
– Read her body language. You don’t have to be some expert to know some signs that a woman is not that into you or the other way around. A woman most often take subtle glances to men she is interested with, and if you catch her doing that frequently, it could be your cue to approach her. In conversations, a woman is usually focused on the topic if she is interested. Glancing around and not making any eye contact with you could be another way of saying she’s not interested.
– Start a conversation by asking questions, not by sharing your latest strategy on that computer game. Do not bring up topics that are of interest only to a small group of people. If you let her talk first, you can always find something that might interest her. Start with open-ended questions and agree with her at least from the start. Making a woman laugh can also make you attractive even if you’re not. Of course, it is hard to dislike someone who gives a good laugh.
– Prepare 2 or 3 conversation openers. Open-ended questions should work. Although there may be times that you need another follow-up question, also prepare. You need to have the conversation flowing. Being prepared will also help you build confidence and help you keep the conversation from running dry.
– Keep an eye contact when you approach a woman and during your conversation. This will let her feel that you are interested and you are actually paying attention. It can build confidence for men, and it could make a woman feel that she could trust you.
Although approaching a woman is not solely for you to get that good impression from her but also to check out is she is indeed the woman you want, you can go a long way with women if you practice confidence and show good attitude towards every woman you approach.
By windsing from Pixabay