If your PPC ad is not properly designed, you may end up with very low clicks due to programming errors. Or your ad may be attracting more unqualified click which would be driving up the Google and yahoo revenues instead of yours. If you lack in knowledge about advanced copywriting strategies it would definitely show up in unpersuasive ads. You can only start making profits with the choice of the most effective copywriter, whether that copywriter is you or it is a PPC consultant. It all boils down to who can make you more money, a consultant or yourself. If you feel that you may not be up to the task, then you would be better off hiring a PPC consultant. But then how do you decide on a good consultant.
PPC profits have 4 keys:
Mastering all four is very important. If you master only one, you pause your campaign. Master 2 and you still will not make any money. If you master 3, you will end up getting mediocre results. But if you are able to master all four, you will see your profits soar.
There are a lot of factors that you should consider once you decide that you would want to hire a PPC consultant. But the five mentioned below are the most crucial. Whatever consultant you choose, make sure he is able to address and satisfy all the 4 keys to PPC profits listed above. Of course, this is besides the 5 listed below.
1. How persuasive and interesting is the PPC consultant’s website copywriting? When you start searching for a PPC consultant the first thing you need to check out is the consultant’s website copywriting. Ask yourself the above question in your mind. Does the consultants website mysteriously compels you to click on the ‘contact’ link? If yes, then this PPC consultant is worth short listing. If not, then most likely he will not be able to write PPC ads for you that would put right there at the top.
2. Check the history of the PPC consultant: Most of the PPC consultants that you would have short listed would have mentioned the previous PPC campaigns they have executed and run on their website itself. If not, you need to find out. There are various kinds of PPC advertising like branding or direct response. Shortlist those that would have experience in executing campaigns similar to the one that you are planning.
3. Are they qualified for the job? Preferably shortlist those consultants that have the “AdWord Qualified Individual” logo on their website. A click on this logo should take you to the webpage of AdWord certifying. This would verify that the company does indeed have the adword qualified professional certification.
4. How much will it costs: Another advantage that you would get if you were to hire an adword qualified consultant is that these consultants get free advertising credit for test runs on client’s campaigns. Hence they can test run your PPC campaigns to get a feel of the response from the prospects and what kind of results the campaigns is generating. This can help you reduce your cost.
5. Are they friendly and willing to share: Depending on your budget and size of your PPC campaign, find out if the PPC consultant is willing to share all that he does to run a successful campaign? Especially so if your campaign is small and you have a limited budget. You would not want a situation to arise that would require you to pay again and again for small things. After sometime your campaign should be able to run on Auto-pilot.
Keeping the 4 keys to PPC profit and these 5 tips in mind, go ahead and hire a good consultant and see the cash registers ringing.
By geralt from Pixabay