The size of the chances of a successful hair transplant procedure is an important factor for consideration in order to do a hair transplant. In advance, you must consider whether you are suitable for a hair transplant, before undergoing a hair transplant.
There are 10 factors that determine whether you are suitable for a hair transplant. These are as follows:
1. If you want to undergo a hair transplant, you must have realistic expectations. When you’re 50, you can not expect a hairline of a teenager. This is often impracticable and in addition it would also look unrealistic.
2. For people where hair loss has just begun, it is advisable to first wait to see how the hair loss develops.
3. The younger people are advised to undergo such an operation. If they undergo a hair transplant at a young age, the possibility that needs to be done one later, because the hair loss continues.
If you are under 22, then wait a few years. The best time for you to decide that you need a hair transplant would be around 30 or 40 years.
4. People with a good quantity and quality donor hair are better candidates for a hair transplant. If the donor area contains sparse and weak hairs, can be treated as possible these first in order to strengthen them, before being passed to a hair transplant.
5. People who want to undergo a hair transplant to have good health to come here to qualify. A hair transplant remains a proper procedure (FUT is heavier than surgery FUE), health problems may induce impaired blood clotting, may adversely affect the recovery.
6. When a person is not capable to get the hair under control through medications are also a good candidate. Indeed, it is always wise to take other measures against hair loss, before proceeding to surgery and a hair transplant.
7. Men who are bald over the years and whose hair loss pattern is observed, are good candidates for a hair transplant.
8. Men and women who have lost hair or whose hairline is increased by surgery (eg brow lift or face lift), are good candidates.
9. When someone has lost her due to injury, such as burns, this person has also benefited from a hair transplant.
10. The candidate must have good health and elasticity of the skin on the head. This gives the doctor a better ability to operate specifically with the strip method.
If you think you are a good candidate for hair transplantation and want to proceed with a hair transplant, it is important that you choose a good clinic to optimize are the final results.
By AdinaVoicu from Pixabay